Sunday 30 November 2014

MKSP party with prizes - I'm hosting Monday - #99c sale

There's a big book party going on right now with fun, games and prizes - it's all part of the MKSP Black Friday/ Cyber Monday event with games, books, bargains, things to win and authors chatting. I'd like to thank the amazing Kim for organising it and letting me join in. 

I'm hosting on Monday with the awesome Leland Hermit, who writes fantastic books starring dogs, on Monday at 1pm PST/ 2pm MST/ 3pm CST/ 4pm EST/ 9pm GMT. Yep, I'll be the one in my pyjamas! I've reviewed one of his books on my review page.

Here's the link - there are authors hosting hour-long sessions, offering prizes and playing games until Monday fades - https://www.facebook.com/events/735998423151432/

During the event, I have these ebooks on sale for ‪#‎99c‬ / 75p
I Dream of Zombies
3 Heads & a Tail
Kiwi in Cat City
The Sea Inside 

See you there!
Have a gorgeous weekend,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)