Thursday, 9 July 2026

My poetry book, Ink, is free to read here

Ink is free to read here: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wXPU0XSt50DB8K1R4q_GOlEYc25-mWvU/view?usp=drive_link


A collection of 74 poems. All of these poems, except for Judder, were written between April 2, 2022 and May 14, 2023.


WILD HORSES


She sees horses in the streets,
tearing down the tarmac,
silvery manes of flowing water
twisting in the wind’s hands.

Pale white streaks of ghosts
leaving translucent trails of light,
black eyes glistening, nostrils flared,
silent in their insistency...


2 comments:

  1. I read three poems and saved this to my google drive so quickly. Beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie! I hope you enjoy them. My books haven't sold since about 2015, so I decided to start making them free - then they get read :) Which is the reason to write - to share what you create. x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)