Monday 2 January 2012

An interview with me

Afternoon!!! I love my sleep so I think I only just crawled out of bed at midday today! Bliss. I love bank holiday lie-ins! Why can't we have one every week? Four-day working weeks are the way to go me thinks! Back to work tomorrow, but I'm not going to think about that. Oops I did!

Over the Christmas break, Ritesh Kala was kind enough to interview me on his blog, Ritesh Kala's Book Reviews. He also read all of my Kiwi books and reviewed them, and liked them - horrah and thanks!!!! 

His blog is full of lots of good stuff and author interviews and book reviews. At the moment he is running a weekly special with Michael J Sullivan. 

I was so swept up in Christmas, I think I forgot to advertise my interview... so here it is... if you fancy a read... http://riteshkala.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/interview-with-the-author-of-the-kiwi-series-vickie-johnstone/

Thanks!!! I've started writing Kiwi 4, so I hope to have that published by February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)