Wednesday 18 April 2012

Haiku Bombers: Five Senses


Quill Shiv has a weekly Wednesday haiku writing prompt

Today's prompt is the five senses

Head to her website to read her haiku, those of other writers' and to join in:


Here are my attempts: 



Sight

Bright in your glory,
I miss you in the dark spells –
Rainbows of colour


Taste

Juice flicks as I peel –
Zesty, fresh, sharp and sweet, it
Lingers on my tongue


Smell

Vanilla, lemon,
Warm bread rising, salt sea breeze -
These scents I love most


Hear

Hopping on branches
He twitters, bobbing his head
To his soft Spring song


Touch

In the chill morning
Before you wake, I snuggle
Against your warm skin





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love it !


    Yeah I deleted previous comment. I was signed into other volunteer account.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Touch' is very nice, but I like 'Taste' better. It made me taste an orange as I was reading it!

    Here are mine:
    http://michaelsfishbowl.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/haiku-bombers-the-five-senses/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I was thinking of orange juice when I wrote it so you got it spot on!!
      Head over to Michael's site everyone - his haiku are enjoyable and my fave of his is touch.
      Cheers!!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)