Wednesday 9 April 2014

#WW Wow Wednesday: Stephanie Myers

Hi guys and girls! Yep, it's that day of the week again. Welcome to WOW Wednesday
My guest today is Stephanie Myers, author of the paranormal YA novel Dark Revelation
Read on to find out more about Stephanie and her writing...


All about Stephanie

I am an author. It’s what I do. It’s what I want to do. It’s not the only thing I do, but it’s what I want to be when I grow up!

Stephanie was born in San Antonio, Texas, and spent most of her youth in Germany. She then joined the military and travelled the world... somewhat. She lived in Japan, spent time in India and currently resides in Sacramento, California. She is surrounded by her close friends, family and animals. She lives with her oldest daughter (Illeana), youngest daughter (Kathryn), Punky and Snoopy (their Chorkies) and a cat (Miss Kitty). She misses her son, Gavin, terribly. He currently lives in Georgia.

Stephanie has written for many years. She started writing songs at the age of ten. Her writing progressed into short stories, poetry, screenplays and, more recently, her novel Dark RevelationWhile Dark Revelation is of the YA genre, her other WIPs (works in progress) are more adult in nature – but no, not that kind of adult.

Stick around, read her blog, follow her on twitter and, most of all, read her books!
She is currently working on the second book in the Dark Revelation series.

Reviews
Currently, 45 on Amazon.com, ranking 4.1 out of 5 stars

Spellbinding 
“This book had me hooked in the first chapter, wondering just what was so special about Ryleigh. As it turned out there was no way on earth I could have guessed how complicated things were for her. As her story unfolds, surprising twists and turns take the reader through a maze of exciting discoveries about the secret world of Ryleigh’s family. Both the good side and the bad side. The details of Ryleigh’s powers and how she learns to control them were vividly described. Plenty of suspense and some very original characters make this a fun book to read. I was especially taken with the author’s take on the Fae, family histories and magical energies of these characters. It’s vastly different and I think more compelling than many of the paranormal thrillers I have read before. I look forward to the next book in this series. I was thoroughly entertained by this one. The story is fast paced, original and suspenseful. I don’t often read this genre, but after reading this I may sample more.”
AE Drury, ‘Ed Drury’

 “I loved this book. I love how it was written and the entire story. I could hardly put it down.”
Ashley

“This is really good. I love it! It is such a good book, I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.”
Struwberry13

Links



Thanks for reading!
Look out for next week's guest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)