Friday 4 April 2014

New release: Far Away In Time by Maria Savva

Hi guys! Today I'm pleased to welcome Maria Savva and announce the release of her new collection of short stories, Far Away In Time. Read on to find out more about Maria and her book, and you can check out the trailer too, which, I have to say, got me hooked! :) 


Eight unforgettable tales reaching out to a place Far Away In Time...

Our lives are a series of stories, and we are the characters with the starring roles. The memories, regrets, secrets and struggles that fill these pages are at once unique and relatable. These stories belong to us all.

Universal book link: getBook.at/FarAwayInTime

About Maria Savva


Maria Savva lives and works in London. She studied law at Middlesex University and The College of Law. She is a lawyer, although not currently practising. She writes novels and short stories in various genres, including drama, psychological thriller and family saga. 

Many of her books and stories are inspired by her years spent working as a lawyer, although she has not written a courtroom drama to date. She has published five novels, the most recent of which is Haunted, a crime fiction/psychological thriller. Far Away In Time is her sixth collection of short stories. 

You can find out more about her work at her official website: www.mariasavva.com


Reviews

By Sheri A. Wilkinson (5 stars)

Far Away In Time is a collection of eight short stories fantastically told by Maria Savva. These stories are different genres, from fantasy, to mystery and paranormal. All stories have their own qualities that I loved, written with detail that grabs your attention and won’t let go. I enjoyed all of them, but I would have to say my three favourites were The Ghost of Christmas Past, Echos of Her Dreams & Tragedy of Love. I feel there is something for everyone in this awesome collection of stories.”

By BookAddict (5 stars)

“Maria Savva has a knack for writing powerful short stories. As with much of her writing, we aren’t confined to any specific genre. Some of these stories made me smile while others made me shudder. They’re all different, yet blend beautifully. While I enjoyed them all, the title story stands out as my favourite. This is a blend of mystery, fantasy and paranormal, and I just love the character of Mr. Silverfrost. I hope he’ll make more appearances in future stories.”

Thanks for reading. Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Intriguing book. I have it bookmarked for purchase, and look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)