Thursday 29 December 2011

Indie book reviews: Not Magic Enough



 Not Magic Enough by Valerie Douglas

I read this story on the train to work and it brightened my commute. I found myself thinking 'damn' every time I got to my stop because I wanted to know what happened next. I enjoyed the storyline - who wouldn't mind meeting a handsome elf? The plot flows along well, with some dramatic situations, character development, twists and a lot of passion thrown in. The erotic scenes read hot and genuine, and are written with aplomb. Valerie seems to write effortlessly; her style is flowing, descriptive and graphic. She paints pictures. The characterisation is sensitive and the story is atmospheric. She captures everything well with a lightness of touch. It's all in the details. I thought the ending slightly abrupt, but I think that was because I wanted more. Just like the heroine of the story while she waits for her man.
Where to get it:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004RJ44MA/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img 
http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Enough-Coming-Storm-ebook/dp/B004RJ44MA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325185003&sr=8-1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)