Sunday 7 June 2020

A Poem a Day (168): I-dent

I had to type directly into Blogger today, as Word is not working for me at all this morning and I'm getting Winword application errors, so the font here may look a bit weird. Shame as I have a lot of homework and writing to do. Hello freehand! Looks like the whole thing needs to be reinstalled. Hopefully, it isn't a malware issue. Anyway, here's today's poem. Have a cool Sunday. Stay safe and all that.


I-dent

It's the unknown player in the system,
The Catcher, waiting with a purpose,
Looking for a misstep, you're unaware,
A silent error in an echo, malware.
Seeking a way in, secreting your life,
Examining things it has no right to.

Sealed doors open with a key,
Others with a single password.

The Big Eye sits contemplating it all,
Marking you out for the taking.
Tomorrow might know your name,
But to the Eye it's just another game.
It's found your identity on the ground,
From the breadcrumbs left all around. 

Copyright Vickie Johnstone, June 7, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)